Hoisin-Glazed Pork Recipe
- 3 green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 5 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Place pork in a shallow 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray; pour sauce over pork.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 265 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 789mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch.
Reviews for Hoisin-Glazed Pork
"We liked this recipe. I topped the tenderloins with onions browned in olive oil instead of using green."
"It was very good."