"This recipe was a give away for a cook book advertisement," writes Marguerite Shaeffer of Sewell, New Jersey. "I kept the recipe, adjusting it somewhat to fit our tastes. This is one of my very favorite recipes; fast, easy and absolutely delicious."
Recommended: Grandma's Best Suppers
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 5 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Place pork in a shallow 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray; pour sauce over pork.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Hoisin-Glazed Pork in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008, p45
Reviews forHoisin-Glazed Pork
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 28, 2010
"We liked this recipe. I topped the tenderloins with onions browned in olive oil instead of using green."
Reviewed Jan. 31, 2010
"It was very good."