Hoisin-Glazed Pork Recipe
- 3 green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 5 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Place pork in a shallow 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray; pour sauce over pork.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Hoisin-Glazed Pork
Sort By :
We liked this recipe. I topped the tenderloins with onions browned in olive oil instead of using green.
It was very good.
I made this for dinner and it was really good. The pork turned out moist with a nice flavor. (I didn't have oyster sauce or gingerroot, though, so I had to substitute extra soy sauce and candied ginger, respectively.)