Hoisin-Glazed Pork Recipe
- 3 green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 5 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Place pork in a shallow 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray; pour sauce over pork.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Hoisin-Glazed Pork
Sort By :
"We liked this recipe. I topped the tenderloins with onions browned in olive oil instead of using green."
"It was very good."
"I made this for dinner and it was really good. The pork turned out moist with a nice flavor. (I didn't have oyster sauce or gingerroot, though, so I had to substitute extra soy sauce and candied ginger, respectively.)"