Now that I have this recipe, my husband and I always look forward to the fresh wild salmon season. You can find hoisin sauce in the international foods aisle at the grocery store. —Cheryl Rein, Orlando, Florida
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened pineapple juice
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- Preheat broiler. Mix hoisin sauce, honey and pineapple juice.
- Place salmon in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Broil 4-5 in. from heat 12-14 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Baste occasionally with 1/4 cup hoisin mixture during the last 6 minutes of cooking. Serve with remaining sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Hoisin & Honey Glazed Salmon in Simple & Delicious February/March 2014
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Hoisin & Honey Glazed Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 13, 2014
"Tasty and easy to put together."