Hoisin & Honey Glazed Salmon Recipe
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1. Preheat broiler. Mix hoisin sauce, honey and pineapple juice.
- 2. Place salmon in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Broil 4-5 in. from heat 12-14 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Baste occasionally with 1/4 cup hoisin mixture during the last 6 minutes of cooking. Serve with remaining sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 fillet with 1 tablespoon sauce: 341 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 280mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch.
Reviews for Hoisin & Honey Glazed Salmon
"Delicious! Quick and easy to prepare."
"Tasty and easy to put together."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.