Now that I have this recipe, my husband and I always look forward to the fresh wild salmon season. You can find hoisin sauce in the international foods aisle at the grocery store. —Cheryl Rein, Orlando, Florida
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- Preheat broiler. Mix hoisin sauce, honey and pineapple juice.
- Place salmon in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Broil 4-5 in. from heat 12-14 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Baste occasionally with 1/4 cup hoisin mixture during the last 6 minutes of cooking. Serve with remaining sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Hoisin & Honey Glazed Salmon in Simple & Delicious February/March 2014
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Hoisin & Honey Glazed Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2016
"Delicious! Quick and easy to prepare."
Reviewed Nov. 13, 2014
"Tasty and easy to put together."