Hocus-Pocus Sherbet Potion Recipe
We worked our magic in the kitchen and whipped up this clever beverage. Sherbet and ice cream combine with orange juice and berries to create the playful layers.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 2 pints orange sherbet, softened
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blackberries
- 1. In a small bowl, combine sherbet and orange juice. In a blender, combine the ice cream, blueberries and blackberries. Cover and process until blended. Layer sherbet and berry mixtures into each of four chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup equals 378 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 121 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC