- 2 pints orange sherbet, softened
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blackberries
- In a small bowl, combine sherbet and orange juice. In a blender, combine the ice cream, blueberries and blackberries. Cover and process until blended. Layer sherbet and berry mixtures into each of four chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Hocus-Pocus Sherbet Potion in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2009, p244
Reviews for Hocus-Pocus Sherbet Potion
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review