We worked our magic in the kitchen and whipped up this clever beverage. Sherbet and ice cream combine with orange juice and berries to create the playful layers.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 pints orange sherbet, softened
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blackberries
- In a small bowl, combine sherbet and orange juice. In a blender, combine the ice cream, blueberries and blackberries. Cover and process until blended. Layer sherbet and berry mixtures into each of four chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Hocus-Pocus Sherbet Potion in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2009, p244
Reviews for Hocus-Pocus Sherbet Potion
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review