I got this recipe from my husband's family in Missouri. I've yet to meet anyone who doesn't rave about this easy stew. - Mrs. Dick Brazeal, Carlin, Nevada
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 6 hours
- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed minestrone soup, undiluted
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) Ranch Style beans (pinto beans in seasoned tomato sauce)
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the
- meat is no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Add
- the remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or
- until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 259 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 698 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 21 g protein.