Ho-Ho-Ho Sandwiches Recipe
It's a snap to jazz up deli meats and cheeses to create this satisfying stacker for Santa...or for anyone with a hearty appetite. A three-ingredient spread turns an ordinary sandwich into something special.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown or horseradish mustard
- 8 slices white bread
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli salami
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, olives and mustard. Spread about 1 tablespoon over each slice of bread. Layer ham, provolone cheese, salami and mozzarella cheese on four slices of bread; top with remaining bread. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ho-Ho-Ho Sandwiches
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC