His Favorite Ravioli For 2 Recipe
- 1 package (8.8 ounces) refrigerated pumpkin ravioli or ravioli of your choice
- 3/4 cup sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 thin slices prosciutto or deli ham, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh sage
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, onion and prosciutto in oil until vegetables are tender. Add sage; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in cream. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- 2. Stir in the peas, cheese, salt and pepper; heat through. Drain ravioli; toss with sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup equals 534 calories, 24 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 142 mg cholesterol, 1,375 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Reviews for His Favorite Ravioli For 2
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.