Hereford Casserole Recipe
- 4-1/2 cups uncooked fusilli pasta
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 jar (14 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add soup and sour cream; beat until blended. Drain pasta.
- Spoon half of the beef mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with pasta, soup mixture and remaining beef mixture. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 7 servings.
Reviews for Hereford Casserole(3)
Sort By :
My family enjoys this casserole. I use rotini pasta. The sour cream and cheeses really make the casserole taste more rich. A good recipe.
Love it and easy to make.
A good, "homey" recipe. My favorite thing about it was that my daughter, who normally doesn't like anything with sour cream in it, liked it. I think the other things, when eaten together with it, decrease the "sour" quality in the sour cream. Hearty and filling.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >