Colorful potatoes, a fun farmers market find, are flecked with home-grown herbs and have a peppery bite tamed by cool sour cream. Red potatoes will work in this recipe you won’t be able to stop eating! —Emily Falke, Santa Barbara, California
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds small red, purple and yellow potatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and chives; serve with potatoes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Herby Potatoes with Sour Cream in Simple & Delicious August/September 2012, p39
Reviews for Herby Potatoes with Sour Cream
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review