Herby Potatoes with Sour Cream Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds small red, purple and yellow potatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine sour cream and chives; serve with potatoes. Yield: 4 servings.
2/3 cup potatoes with 2 tablespoons sour cream mixture: 219 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 202mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Herby Potatoes with Sour Cream
"Nice flavour. Doubled potatoes but kept herb amounts the same. Was a perfect balance. Also added some sweet potato chunks. Looked lovely and colourful. Whole family enjoyed this. Thanks for a great recipe."
"Totally awesome! It was declared a new family favorite. I used all fresh herbs, which may be hard to beat with dried on this one. The light crisp they received in the oven was hard to beat. I could only find yellow and red potatoes...no purple...maybe next time."