Pasta and sauce make for a good base. For added color and crunch, dress them up with a sprinkling of fresh herbs and almonds. —Karen Berner, Taste of Home Chief Food Editor
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped almonds
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- Hot cooked pasta
- Pasta sauce, optional
- Toss almonds with herbs. Sprinkle over pasta and, if desired, sauce. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Herby-Almond Pasta Topper in Taste of Home April/May 2015, p52
Reviews for Herby-Almond Pasta Topper
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review