- 1 small zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/8 teaspoon each dried marjoram, thyme and chervil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons reduced-fat butter
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1/4 cup water
- In a nonstick skillet, cook the zucchini and seasonings in butter over medium heat for 8 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
- Meanwhile, place the carrots and water in a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until carrots are tender, stirring once; drain. Stir carrots into zucchini mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Zucchini 'n' Carrots in Cooking for 2 Winter 2005, p7
Reviews for Herbed Zucchini 'n' Carrots
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review