- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide in
- half. Shape into two loaves. Place in two greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf
- pans. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30-45
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Cover with foil. Bake 15-20 minutes
- longer or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to
- cool. Yield: 2 loaves.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 96 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 86 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.