- into batter. Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to
- manufacturer's directions until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, melt butter; add flour. Whisk in milk and
- thyme; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thick.
- Add the beef and heat through. Serve over waffles. Sprinkle with
- parsley if desired. Yield: 7 waffles (6 inches).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 1,089 calories, 63 g fat (37 g saturated fat), 328 mg cholesterol, 2,782 mg sodium, 93 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 37 g protein.