Herbed Veggie Platter Recipe
This eye-appealing combination is an interesting twist on mixed vegetables. Topped with herb butter and Parmesan cheese, the crowd-pleaser is an ideal addition to buffets. Divide the ingredients between two plates if your microwave can't accommodate one large platter. -Patricia Vandiver, Tucson, Arizona
- 1 small head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 medium bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. On a large round microwave-safe platter, arrange the cauliflower, broccoli and zucchini. Cover and microwave on high for 5-1/2 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally; drain.
- 2. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, thyme, parsley and onion salt. Cover and microwave on high for 45 seconds or until the butter is melted.
- 3. Arrange tomatoes on platter. Drizzle butter mixture over vegetables; sprinkle with cheese. Cook, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 each: 128 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 261mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Herbed Veggie Platter
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC