- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Place beans and carrots in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 7-10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter. Add mushrooms and onion; saute until tender. Stir in the parsley, salt, oregano, basil, pepper, green beans and carrots; heat through. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Herbed Veggie Mix-Up
Sort By :
"Great recipe. I've made it many times and my picky husband likes it too"
"i too used dried parsley and also used frozen green beans instead of fresh. Wonderful dish that i will make again."
"I used half the butter it called for and dried parsley instead of fresh, it was still great! very easy too!"
"Very tasty and simple"
"I used dried parsley instead of fresh, and only used 1/2 of the butter called for, and it was great! A very pretty, tasty way to serve vegetables."