Herbed Vegetable Bake Recipe
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat stick margarine
- 1. Place the vegetables in a 9-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with the garlic salt, Italian seasoning, basil and water. Dot with margarine.
- 2. Cover and bake at 450° for 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
One serving (3/4 cup) equals 55 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 139 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.