Herbed Turkey Breasts Recipe
Tender, moist turkey breast is enhanced with an array of flavorful herbs in this comforting crockpot recipe from Field Editor Laurie Mace of Los Ososo, California.
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh sage
- 1/4 cup fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh marjoram
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 boneless skinless turkey breast halves (2 pounds each)
- 1. In a blender, process the first 15 ingredients until blended. Pour marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Transfer turkey and marinade to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 hours or until a thermometer reads 165°. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Herbed Turkey Breasts
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC