Herbed Turkey Breast Tenderloins Recipe
Herbs add surprising dimension to this tender turkey breast recipe shared by Denise Goedeken of Platte Center, Nebraska. It's easy for a weeknight meal but fancy enough for company, and just as the name suggests, it's oh-so quick to fix.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 turkey breast tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and microwave on high for 45 seconds or until butter is melted.
- Cut tenderloin into four portions; flatten to 1/4-in. thickness. Broil turkey 4-6 in. from the heat until lightly browned. Brush with some of the butter mixture. Turn turkey over; broil until second side is lightly browned. Brush with butter mixture. Broil 6-8 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink, brushing often with remaining butter mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Turkey in a Hurry in Cooking for 2 Fall 2005, p27
Reviews for Herbed Turkey Breast Tenderloins(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >