Herbed Turkey Breast Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bone-in turkey breast (5-1/2 to 6 pounds)
- In a small saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat. Place turkey in a shallow roasting pan; drizzle with butter mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting every 30 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before carving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Herbed Turkey Breast
Sort By :
Moist and tender...very good.
Very good. So tender. I'm not a fan of Soy Sauce but I followed the recipe. I added Garlic to the herb mixture. Also cooked mine at a lower temperature of 275 degrees until thermometer reached 170degrees.
I use this recipe every year for Thanksgiving and the Family loves it! Use the scrapings for gravy!
almost as good as mom makes!
I have used this recipe for years--ever since it first came out in Taste of Home. This year I thought for Easter I might try something different...but nothing looks nearly as good. And simple. There really is no need to look any further. It doesn't get better than this!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Turkey >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Roasted Turkey >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dinner Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Main Dishes >
- Thanksgiving Recipes >
- Turkey Breasts >