Herbed Turkey Breast Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bone-in turkey breast (5-1/2 to 6 pounds)
- In a small saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat. Place turkey in a shallow roasting pan; drizzle with butter mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting every 30 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before carving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Herbed Turkey Breast
Sort By :
"I used this recipe for a whoIe turkey instead. I had to adjust the measurements but it still turned out perfect! Great flavor!"
"Moist and tender...very good."
"I use this recipe every year for Thanksgiving and the Family loves it! Use the scrapings for gravy!"
"almost as good as mom makes!"
"I have used this recipe for years--ever since it first came out in Taste of Home. This year I thought for Easter I might try something different...but nothing looks nearly as good. And simple. There really is no need to look any further. It doesn't get better than this!"