Herbed Turkey Breast Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bone-in turkey breast (5-1/2 to 6 pounds)
- In a small saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat. Place turkey in a shallow roasting pan; drizzle with butter mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting every 30 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before carving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Herbed Turkey Breast(8)
Sort By :
Very good. So tender. I'm not a fan of Soy Sauce but I followed the recipe. I added Garlic to the herb mixture. Also cooked mine at a lower temperature of 275 degrees until thermometer reached 170degrees.
I use this recipe every year for Thanksgiving and the Family loves it! Use the scrapings for gravy!
almost as good as mom makes!
I have used this recipe for years--ever since it first came out in Taste of Home. This year I thought for Easter I might try something different...but nothing looks nearly as good. And simple. There really is no need to look any further. It doesn't get better than this!
No need to look any further. This is all you need!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Turkey >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Roasted Turkey >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dinner Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Main Dishes >
- Thanksgiving Recipes >
- Turkey Breasts >