- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bone-in turkey breast (5-1/2 to 6 pounds)
- In a small saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat. Place turkey in a shallow roasting pan; drizzle with butter mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting every 30 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before carving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Herbed Turkey Breast
Sort By :
"The best roasted turkey recipe there is! You will not be disappointed!"
"Very good - nice flavor and moist. Will definitely make again and this would be great on a whole turkey as well."
"Moist and flavorful! I can't believe how great this tastes! I didn't change a thing - no need to."
"I used this recipe for a whoIe turkey instead. I had to adjust the measurements but it still turned out perfect! Great flavor!"