Herbed Tuna Salad Recipe
- 1 can (6 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Combine the mayonnaise and sour cream; stir into the tuna mixture.
- Divide the salad greens between two plates. Top with tuna mixture and tomato wedges. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Herbed Tuna Salad
Sort By :
Very good. It made a nice change from the usual.
This was a nice tuna salad. It made a great lunch!
This recipe is very good. And I feel virtuous when I fix and eat it! I didn't change a thing.