- 8 cups torn lettuce
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro,
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- In a large bowl, toss the lettuce, cilantro, mushrooms, tomatoes, carrot and radishes. Prepare salad dressing according to package directions; add basil and garlic. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Tossed Salad in Quick Cooking November/December 1998, p7
Reviews for Herbed Tossed Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review