- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- Pepper to taste
- 5 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter. Add seasonings; mix well. Spread evenly over tortillas. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until firm. Unwrap; cut into 3/4-in. slices. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Herbed Tortilla Rounds in Quick Cooking July/August 2001, p53
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Herbed Tortilla Rounds
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review