Herbed Tortilla Rounds Recipe
"Take this flavorful summer appetizer to parties, church potlucks or anytime you don't want to fiddle with nibbles as guests are arriving," suggests Margaret Slocum of Ridgefield, Washington. "Make two batches- our children alone can get these to disappear in no time."
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- Pepper to taste
- 5 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter. Add seasonings; mix well. Spread evenly over tortillas. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until firm. Unwrap; cut into 3/4-in. slices. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Herbed Tortilla Rounds in Quick Cooking July/August 2001, p53
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Herbed Tortilla Rounds
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review