Herbed Tortilla Chips Recipe
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Brush tortillas with oil; cut each tortilla into six wedges. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Sprinkle wedges with seasoning mixture. Bake at 425° for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes. Yield: 3 servings.
4 chips equals 94 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 245 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Herbed Tortilla Chips
"Quick, easy and delicious. My family loved these flavorful tortilla chips very much and asked for more. Definitely, I will make this again for family gatherings soon. Thanks for sharing."
"I made these several times for a group project where I worked. I added a little more salt, as the original seemed to be a little bland. Great recipe for an alternative to regular snack chips."