- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into thin slices
- 2 slices sweet onion, separated into rings
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon each minced fresh tarragon, basil and parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes and onion. In another bowl, combine the oil, lemon juice, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper. Pour over tomatoes and onion; stir gently to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Tomatoes in Cooking for 2 Summer 2006, p18
Reviews for Herbed Tomatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review