Herbed Tomato Cucumber Salad Recipe
—Liane Davenport, Greensboro, North Carolina
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; toss to coat. Cover and let stand for 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 194 calories, 17g fat (4g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 483mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Herbed Tomato Cucumber Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC