Seasoned to perfection, these Herbed Steak Fries from our Test Kitchen make a quick and tasty side dish for casual suppers. A great way to dress up frozen fries in a hurry!
Featured In: 32 Super Steak Recipes
- 4 cups frozen steak fries
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; toss to coat. Arrange steak fries in a single layer in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Steak Fries in Simple & Delicious September/October 2006, p25
Reviews for Herbed Steak Fries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 20, 2015
"Really good and different way to make French fries. I grated my own Romano and it was worth the extra cost."