Herbed Steak Fries Recipe
- 4 cups frozen steak fries
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; toss to coat. Arrange steak fries in a single layer in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 190 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 337mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Herbed Steak Fries
"Really good and different way to make French fries. I grated my own Romano and it was worth the extra cost."