Herbed Steak Fries Recipe
- 4 cups frozen steak fries
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; toss to coat. Arrange steak fries in a single layer in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 190 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 337mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Herbed Steak Fries
"Really good and different way to make French fries. I grated my own Romano and it was worth the extra cost."