Herbed Steak Fries Recipe
Seasoned to perfection, these Herbed Steak Fries from our Test Kitchen make a quick and tasty side dish for casual suppers. A great way to dress up frozen fries in a hurry!
- 4 cups frozen steak fries
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; toss to coat. Arrange steak fries in a single layer in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 190 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 337 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Herbed Steak Fries
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC