Seasoned to perfection, these Herbed Steak Fries from our Test Kitchen make a quick and tasty side dish for casual suppers. A great way to dress up frozen fries in a hurry!
- 4 cups frozen steak fries
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; toss to coat. Arrange steak fries in a single layer in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Steak Fries in Simple & Delicious September/October 2006, p25
Reviews for Herbed Steak Fries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review