Herbed Spareribs Recipe
"I often make these delicious ribs in the summer when we're at our lake cottage," notes Norma Harder of Melfort, Saskatchewan. "I serve them with couscous, Caesar salad and garlic toast."
- 4 pounds pork spareribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- Place ribs in two ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pans. Cover and bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until meat is tender.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Brush over ribs. Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until lightly browned, brushing occasionally with herb mixture. Yield: 4-5 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Spareribs in Taste of Home June/July 2004, p9
Reviews for Herbed Spareribs(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Greek Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilled Ribs >
- Grilling Recipes >