"I often make these delicious ribs in the summer when we're at our lake cottage," notes Norma Harder of Melfort, Saskatchewan. "I serve them with couscous, Caesar salad and garlic toast."
- 4 pounds pork spareribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- Place ribs in two ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pans. Cover and bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until meat is tender.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Brush over ribs. Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until lightly browned, brushing occasionally with herb mixture. Yield: 4-5 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Spareribs in Taste of Home June/July 2004, p9
Reviews for Herbed Spareribs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review