- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Roll into a
- 16-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Cut into 6-in. x 1-in. strips. Place on
- baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Cover and let rise until
- doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Brush with egg; sprinkle with herb seasoning. Bake at 400° for
- 9-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 32
Nutritional Facts: 2 breadsticks equals 181 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 317 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 starch.