- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 beef sirloin tip roast (2 pounds)
- Combine seasonings; rub over entire roast. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place roast on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, 40-60 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let stand 10-15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Herbed Sirloin Tip
"Sirloin tip roasts are always great for entertaining or Sunday and holiday dinners and this recipe is easy and delicious! Also, you can get it ready the night before and just pop it in the oven, leaving plenty of time to make side dishes. I love no-fuss recipes like this which taste terrific."