Herbed Shrimp Skillet
I love corn, especially in this dish. During summer, when I can use fresh corn instead of frozen, it’s even better. Either way, it comes together very quickly.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups frozen corn
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound uncooked Daily Chef Uncooked Medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined
Create an impressive party platter with Daily Chef Shrimp.
Learn More >
- In a large skillet, saute onion and green pepper in butter for 2
- minutes. Stir in the corn, sugar, salt, basil, thyme and pepper.
- Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 5-8 minutes or until corn is
- Add shrimp; cook and stir for 3-4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.