Herbed Shrimp Fettuccine Recipe
- 6 ounces fettuccine or medium egg noodles
- 1 envelope herb and garlic soup mix
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine soup mix and milk in a saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until smooth. Add shrimp and broccoli; simmer, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until shrimp are pink (do not boil). Drain pasta; toss with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 357 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 187mg cholesterol, 895mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 31g protein.
Reviews for Herbed Shrimp Fettuccine
"Way way WAY too salty. I suggest using half or less than half of the soup packet."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.