Herbed Shrimp Fettuccine
"Everyone will think you went all out when you serve this impressive seafood entree," promises Marilyn Weaver of Sparks, Maryland. "You'll be amazed, though, at how easy and quick it is to fix."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 6 ounces fettuccine or medium egg noodles
- 1 envelope herb and garlic soup mix
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine
- soup mix and milk in a saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat
- until smooth. Add shrimp and broccoli; simmer, uncovered, for 3-5
- minutes or until shrimp are pink (do not boil). Drain pasta; toss
- with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 357 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 187 mg cholesterol, 895 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.