Herbed Shrimp Fettuccine Recipe
"Everyone will think you went all out when you serve this impressive seafood entree," promises Marilyn Weaver of Sparks, Maryland. "You'll be amazed, though, at how easy and quick it is to fix."
- 6 ounces fettuccine or medium egg noodles
- 1 envelope herb and garlic soup mix
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 1 pound uncooked Daily Chef Uncooked Medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine soup mix and milk in a saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until smooth. Add shrimp and broccoli; simmer, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until shrimp are pink (do not boil). Drain pasta; toss with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Shrimp Fettuccine in Quick Cooking November/December 1999, p14
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Herbed Shrimp Fettuccine(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 27, 2009
Way way WAY too salty. I suggest using half or less than half of the soup packet.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Seafood Recipes >