As guests arrive at your garden party, encourage them to sample these marinated shrimp from our Test Kitchen. Herbs, lime juice and red peppers give them great flavor.
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1/3 cup diced sweet onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons minced chives
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill
- 1-1/2 pounds cooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Nasturtiums, calendula, rosemary, dill sprigs and flat leaf parsley
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Place the shrimp in a large resealable plastic bag; add herb mixture. Seal bag and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- With a slotted spoon, transfer shrimp to a serving bowl. Garnish with flowers and herbs. Yield: About 4 dozen.
Originally published as Herbed Shrimp Appetizer in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p225
Reviews for Herbed Shrimp Appetizer
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review