- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 lemon slices
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Caesar vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup salad croutons
- Place each salmon fillet on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Sprinkle with garlic, thyme, salt and pepper; top each with a lemon slice. Drizzle with vinaigrette; sprinkle with croutons.
- Fold foil around fish and seal tightly. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil packets carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Salmon Packets in Cooking for 2 Winter 2009, p46
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Herbed Salmon Packets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >