On a busy day I turn to this sensational salmon recipe for dinner. It's fast, healthy, and tastes great. —Karen Ensign, Providence, Utah
- 2-1/2 pounds salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place salmon on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Mix remaining ingredients; spread over salmon. Bake 10-13 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Salmon Fillets in Taste of Home A+ Recipes from Schools Across America 2013, p175
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Herbed Salmon Fillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review