Herbed Raspberry-Hazelnut Salad
I receive great compliments whenever I serve this salad at parties. It’s refreshing and tasty.
9 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 9 cups torn iceberg lettuce
- 1 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, onion, parsley, cilantro
- and tarragon. Add vinaigrette and toss to coat. Top with raspberries
- and hazelnuts. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 183 calories, 17 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 232 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.