Herbed Raspberry-Hazelnut Salad Recipe
I receive great compliments whenever I serve this salad at parties. It’s refreshing and tasty.
- 9 cups torn iceberg lettuce
- 1 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, onion, parsley, cilantro and tarragon. Add vinaigrette and toss to coat. Top with raspberries and hazelnuts. Yield: 9 servings.
1 cup: 183 calories, 17g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 232mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Herbed Raspberry-Hazelnut Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC