- 9 cups torn iceberg lettuce
- 1 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, onion, parsley, cilantro and tarragon. Add vinaigrette and toss to coat. Top with raspberries and hazelnuts. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Raspberry-Hazelnut Salad in Country August/September 2007, p45
Reviews for Herbed Raspberry-Hazelnut Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review