Herbed Potatoes Recipe
No one will ever suspect that this rosemary-seasoned side dish starts with canned potatoes. "Fast ideas are a big part of my recipe file, and these buttery potatoes are a favorite," writes Jane Symens of Anchor Point, Alaska.
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole potatoes, drained
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash garlic salt
- 1. In a large ungreased 2-qt. baking dish, combine all of the ingredients. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Yield: 3 servings.
1 each: 164 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 461mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Herbed Potatoes
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC