Herbed Potatoes Recipe
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole potatoes, drained
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash garlic salt
- 1. In a large ungreased 2-qt. baking dish, combine all of the ingredients. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Yield: 3 servings.
1 each: 164 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 461mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Herbed Potatoes
"These were very yummy. I omitted the rosemary because Ijust wanted parsley potatoes. Very easy to prepare on a week night."