No one will ever suspect that this rosemary-seasoned side dish starts with canned potatoes. "Fast ideas are a big part of my recipe file, and these buttery potatoes are a favorite," writes Jane Symens of Anchor Point, Alaska.
Recommended: 80 Recipes for Serious Potato Lovers
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole potatoes, drained
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash garlic salt
- In a large ungreased 2-qt. baking dish, combine all of the ingredients. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Potatoes in Quick Cooking March/April 2004, p40
Reviews forHerbed Potatoes
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 28, 2012
"These were very yummy. I omitted the rosemary because Ijust wanted parsley potatoes. Very easy to prepare on a week night."