Herbed Potatoes and Veggies Recipe
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups diced zucchini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1. Scrub and pierce potatoes; place on a microwave-safe plate. Cover and microwave on high for 5-6 minutes on each side or until tender.
- 2. When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut into cubes.
- 3. In a large skillet, saute potatoes and zucchini in oil for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with soup mix and pepper. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes; cook 1 minute longer. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 194 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 245 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Herbed Potatoes and Veggies
"not sure why this didn't work for us. Just didn't find it appealing."
"Holy crapola! this was delicious! I did make one small change, I could not find a savory herb with garlic soup mix. But i did find a Savory herb crock pot seasoning. So I used that and the flavor was superb! LOVE THIS!"
"This recipe was awesome! My husband and his buddies loved the spices in the mix! I also added a little parmesean & herb seasoning to match well with my parmesean tilapia! These herbed potatoes and veggies were delicious!!!"
"I thought this was OK but not great. I used the whole envelope of soup mix and felt that it was still lacking flavor."
"O my gosh this is a recipe you and your family will love.Its awsome you have got to try it."