Herbed Potatoes and Veggies Recipe
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups diced zucchini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1. Scrub and pierce potatoes; place on a microwave-safe plate. Cover and microwave on high for 5-6 minutes on each side or until tender.
- 2. When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut into cubes.
- 3. In a large skillet, saute potatoes and zucchini in oil for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with soup mix and pepper. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes; cook 1 minute longer. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 194 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 245mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Herbed Potatoes and Veggies
"not sure why this didn't work for us. Just didn't find it appealing."
"Holy crapola! this was delicious! I did make one small change, I could not find a savory herb with garlic soup mix. But i did find a Savory herb crock pot seasoning. So I used that and the flavor was superb! LOVE THIS!"
"This recipe was awesome! My husband and his buddies loved the spices in the mix! I also added a little parmesean & herb seasoning to match well with my parmesean tilapia! These herbed potatoes and veggies were delicious!!!"
"I thought this was OK but not great. I used the whole envelope of soup mix and felt that it was still lacking flavor."
"O my gosh this is a recipe you and your family will love.Its awsome you have got to try it."