Herbed Potatoes and Onions Recipe
Says Rosadene Herold of Lakeville, Indiana, "My family thinks my Herbed Potatoes and ONions is a tasty alternative to fried potatoes. It's also quick."
- 3 medium red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat margarine, melted
- 1. In an ungreased 2-qt. microwave-safe baking dish, layer half the potato and onion slices. Combine Italian seasoning and pepper; sprinkle half over the onion and potato layer. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon margarine. Repeat layers. Cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 7-8 minutes or until potatoes are tender turning dish after 4 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
1/2 cup: 127 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 71mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Herbed Potatoes and Onions
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC