Herbed Potatoes and Onions Recipe
Says Rosadene Herold of Lakeville, Indiana, "My family thinks my Herbed Potatoes and ONions is a tasty alternative to fried potatoes. It's also quick."
- 3 medium red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat margarine, melted
- In an ungreased 2-qt. microwave-safe baking dish, layer half the potato and onion slices. Combine Italian seasoning and pepper; sprinkle half over the onion and potato layer. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon margarine. Repeat layers. Cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 7-8 minutes or until potatoes are tender turning dish after 4 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Potatoes and Onions in Taste of Home April/May 1997, p8
Reviews for Herbed Potatoes and Onions(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Side Dishes >